Running away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vbuk, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

Last night my uncle went into hospital. He has the same as my grandad when he died. I had to go to the hospital cos i had to drive. It was gone midnight when we left. It was snowing and i skidded. I didnt sleep much and today i feel shit. So low. So tired. My boss wants me to talk but i cant. There is someone i work with who i cant stand and my boss keeps bugging me asking whats wrong. And wants to know why i have a problem with her. And i cant deal with it all. Im breaking up. Cant deal with things.
  2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

Im a wimp. Dont care now. Just want to run
  3. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

Im sorry for moaning on. I just want to die
  4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

No, dying :hug:
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi is so difficult when ppl we care about get sick...and yes, the world does not stop for us to catch our breath...please keep telling us how you are feeling so we can be there for you...PM me if I can help...big hugs, J
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug: clare
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Clare, life never seems to come one thing at a time, but just dumps it in our laps all at once!!! I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and the crap at work. But hun, you have to try and take some time to just sit and catch your breath. I know it's impossible to stop all the thoughts and feelings, but can you try to put them on the back burner for even an hour or two? Try talking to your friends here. Get it all out and off your chest. It's atleast one step to taking back a little of the power you hold over these situations. Clare, if I can do anything to help you through please pm me and we'll talk k?
  8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Big hugs hun :hug:
  9. Ugly

Ugly Active Member

Sorry dude I wish thing get better for ya
  10. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

Im sat in my car near the river. Waitin for my mum and auntie to leave the hospital. Just keep looking at the water. Au the bridge. Just want to jump. Get away. Run away. I cant take anymore. This is killing. I cant stand it anymore
  11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun please is ther any way for you to back out of the situations for even a few hours. To just sit and try to gather up some strength? You are emotionally drained right now. Even if its to sit in your room and listen to music and think of nothing else. Or take a really long brisk walk? Anything? Please hold on clare. Dont do anything rash.
  12. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

Hey Vbuk.

I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through. I've just gone through the same thing with the passing of my grandad too. It's the worst feeling in the world when you lose a loved one, especially when life already sucked to begin with.
    I was even in the same position as you with the river thing. I was stood next to a lake by myself a few weeks ago. There was no-one around and no-one would've noticed if I had done something. Something deep down inside us tells us to hold on though.
    I agree with itmahanh, put on some music or take some time for yourself to try and chill out.
    I hope things pick up for you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.