Running on empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
2day has been really hard, my depression feel's like it is getting worse and no matter what i try and how much i try 2 stay positive and will myself 2get better nothing seem's 2 change... and now i don't know what 2 do anymore coz i know i'm never gonna get better and beat this and i'm alway's gonna feel this way...and that's unbearable.

I'm lost, empty got no more fight or hope left in me and i think there's only 1option left 4 me...i don't wanna do it, it scare's me, but i can't live like this anymore...it feel's like i'm dead on the inside already.

I did the burn's depression questionnaire scored 82! and made me realise there's no escape from this and all i wanna do is escape from myself 4 a little while.

I just want it 2 go away...that's all i want...is that 2 much 2 ask?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi those thoughts are all thoughts that are brought on by depression hun distorted not real You can get well you need right medication for you and therapy there will be ups a nd downs but you can get some stability you just need to talk to your docs and get some treatment started or changed up abit hugs to you

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
You should go to the ER and tell them your suicidal.. They will send someone in to talk to you.. Tell them the truth that you don't feel safe and have a plan.. They should admit you..Maybe being in house will help take some of the stress off.. The pdoc will evaluate you.. You'll probably see a therapist also.. The big thing is you will feel safe because they don't let you have anything to harm yourself with..They should set you up with a pdoc on the outside and hopefully a therapist..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00