Running on nothing at all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GreyCat, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Today was terrible. I was walking down the street openly crying and people were looking at me. I have an appointment at the doc tomorrow to get meds, I don't want to take drugs but I know for sure that I am going to do something f***** up if I stay like this. Theres nowhere to hide, I have to go to work every day and those people can see that there is something wrong with me. I feel like an animal in a trap, and as I struggle in it I just get more entangled. I don't want to go outside, I cant stand people looking at me. All I can think of is my method and where I would go to do it, and how to carry it out. Holding on til tomorrow but tomorrows just another nightmare, I feel sick with anxiety, everything I do could end in disaster and I cant stop thinking of all the things that are going to go wrong. Anxiety nightmare. I just need it to stop.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi y ou I do hope when you go see your doctor tomorrow you print off what you said here and tell doc how much your hurting inside okay and you get the help you need and deserve hun to get feeling better hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.