Running out of reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Alex and I'm 18 and I'm here because, honestly, I feel like I've run out of any reasons to continue living. I don't know where else to go or what to do to make this stop. I don't have anymore options, I think I'm here because the only thing keeping me alive is the knowledge that there must be a reason to keep going and I want to find it. This seems like a very supportive community and I'm determined being here will change my mind, I don't know what I'll do otherwise.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Alex nice to meet you this place is a safe place to come and talk to reach out for support. I do hope also you have talked to your family about how you are feeling they will get you some support in real life too. help you find a path of healing for you hugs

True-Lee

Hi Alex, I'm here for the same reason, In that I've run out of reasons for living too. Right now I am crying because 2 ppl. in here have asked me to be their friend in 24 hrs. I was surprised and truthfully a little ........well never mind about that. Just know there are ppl that care and they will support an help you anyway they can. btw I am new too day 5 for me. Welcome!

Invisible Child

Antiquities Friend
Hi Alex and welcome to the community. I hope that you can find the peer support here that you are looking for. There are so many supportive members here that would be willing to listen to you and help the best they can. If you ever need someone to talk to please send me a message and I will get back with you as soon as I can. :hug:

Hello and Welcome to the Forums!
I know exactly about how you feel (I don't see a point in living anymore..)
But, I do hope you find a reason to keep going! (The people here helped me and I hope they do the same for you :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00