Running rampant...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LetItGo, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Here it comes, the arch nemesis, friend and foe depression making an unwelcome return.

I feel totally uninspired right now. Year zero. I don't know what I want, where I want it, who I want to be, what I should be doing. I can't be faaaaaaarked lifting a finger to scratch my own arse.

How did this happen?

Wrote a short email today to someone. Mentioned suicide. Not intending to do it mind you, but the mere mention of it as an option has helped bring this on.

I cant seem to move forward anymore. Think it was all a lie, a mirage. Convinced myself of a certain future, but didnt really think it through. The "how to get there" part. Now im overwhelmed, brain dead. Wanna see the results, but not put the effort in. That's not how it works. I should know that by now.

Can't keep doing this. Has to be a way out.
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It sounds like you have very little energy within you to make an effort. Correct me if i'm wrong though.
  3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

You are correct. Although this morning I woke up to the sound of Meg (cat) charging about the house, and went outside to an orchestra of birds :) Lot of birds around here. They love this one tree in the backyard, 1 of only 2 trees in the whole yard. Its a prune tree, and its starting to fruit. If i had a decent camera id take some pics of them. Might be able to find some on the net regardless...

I got a book from the library about birds, specific to this area. Thinking of starting my own little part of my studies etc. Its given me a little impetus for a couple hours at least lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.