Running school

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sammakko..., Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Anyone want to keep intresant idea of learn to run?

I have got very easy and light programme how to start and that is things what I could and should do...

If someone want to complaint with me how much is suck to go run... ?

It is like

week 1: 3 times at the week 1 minute run and 3 minuteswalking x5
    week 2: 3 times at the week 2 minutes run and 3 minutes walking x5
    etc...

Anyone .... ?

2. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

No edited option and once again that is pure horshyt english...
    =(

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Don't do yourself down. The English is fine and understandable.

If you want an edit option, have you thought about coming back as a regular member?

I'm personally not a runner, at all, especially not at the moment, but if I ever decided to be that would be the way to get me into it- very very gradually!

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm not a runner either. I love to walk, but I've never been into running. But I agree, it's got to be a gradual thing. And even THAT probably wouldn't work for me, LOL.

The reason you can't edit is because you're posting as a guest.

5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I know what it is... It is mocket so many times is no worth to lie...

Not in the moment. I am on leave at purpose.

6. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I know... It was just so headless spelling once again that I was mad for myself...

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Well, I understood your English.

Can I ask why you are 'On Leave'? I'm not trying to be rude or anything (so be nice to me!), I just think you're a pretty awesome person and you make me laugh a lot with your humour and sort of feel that we are missing out on you here on the rest of the forum.

How comes you're On Leave when you seem to spend a lot of time posting in the Uncertainy Principle?

8. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I do not come along with me or with others on the main forum. UP is you know, best location for me in the moment. I am too much here, that is true, I should studying but I miss talking too much. I need to see there is life somewhere on earth...

9. WildCherry

There's plenty of life here. :) And I know if I had a choice between studying or being here, I'd be here. LOL. But you don't wanna follow my lead, because I didn't finish college!!

10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That's cool, and fair enough. I just wondered :) Maybe you'll choose to grace us with your full presence at some point in the future.

11. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

And yeh, don't follow WildCherry's lead, she is SUCH a bad influence!

12. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I wish I could talk here and finish my school... All musketeers for me!

13. WildCherry

Me, a bad influence? And here I thought I was TOTALLY innocent!!!

14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

*picks your halo up from around your ankles and polishes it*

Here you go.

15. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

:evil: ...

16. WildCherry

Thanks, I was wondering what happened to that!! And I really need it now, considering all I have on is this Bath and Body stuff...!

17. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Heh WildCherry
    You can give me flu anytime

18. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Hey Sammakko. I started running daily in the fall of 2008 after my fourth round of electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) failed to give me lasting relief from depression. I run 5 miles (8 km) nearly every night and I frankly usually don't particularly enjoy it but it has absolutely been the main factor in keeping my depression bearable. I would walk barefoot over broken glass if it were proven to control the torment and hell of depression. Systemic, aerobic exercise is absolutely proven to be as or even more effective in controlling depression. My psychiatrist said she tapers down the dosage of antidepressants in patients committed to an exercise program.

There are so many other benefits from running like weight control, bone strength, muscle toning/strength, sharper and more articulate thinking, reversal of the brain damage (esp. the hippocampus) clinical depression causes, higher self esteem and slowing of the aging process. Fit people not only feel younger but are clinically younger.

Sammakko, keeping up my exercise routine is especially tough when I cycle back into a depression and just want to curl into a ball and live on comfort/junk food but I know that letting my exercise lapse just prolongs the hell. Running or walking is cheap- all you need are decent shoes (Saucony is a great and affordable brand- Nike is fashionable with little function) and a tracksuit or shorts/t-shirt and it gets a person the hell out of their house and observing the world.

I wish you the best Sammakko :arms: and one more little tip. Invest in one of those "Running For Dummies" or "Idiot's Guide to Running" books as I did because there are so many tricks to stretching/massaging your legs or picking a proper shoe/running with proper form you have to know to avoid nagging pains or even injuries. :smile:

19. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Read it with Boo

Give it to him when you see him in the box...

For dummies.. For dummies... For dummies... yackati yackati... ohmy blinks...

20. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Sammakko, no offense intended at all! I have several of those "for Dummies" or "Idiot's" beginner books on subjects like computer literacy, asset allocation even bicycle repair. I own a "Dummies Guide to Depression" book. I really didn't mean to be insulting in the least. These very popular beginners books are all over the place in any bookstore.

Maybe there is just a misunderstanding from our language difference here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.