Ryan sends love to all

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SirCamel, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

Well it been truely a blessing to meet some of you. Thank you for all the late night talks. each one of you are unique and special in your ways. Cherish what is in front of you. Dont let go if you have that special someone one and if you dont have tha one just all of your heart in searching for someone. Looks is not everything its about your personailty and how you deal with things. Be brave and strong caus ei know each and every single one of you are.

Life is a struggle that we must fight, we get stronger and find ourself in the way. It is truely a mysterious waht it can bring. But dont follow my path. Fo now i lost my depression battle. I hope all of you succed in life and find happyiness in yourself. take baby step if you need to.

Take care SF and most importantly stay true to yourself, remember who you are and not the downfalls. Look to the future look to what around you and seek it engery to move on in life. Treat yourself to something nice one in a while.

After this i most likely will not return, and i know it. Like i said find happyniess with in yourself and stay strong. Well time for me to go. Loves and hugs to all.

-Ryan N

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

When we find ourself this way, we find the best part of ourself. It takes longer for some than others.

I'd really like to see you keep posting here. You've got some awesome stuff to share.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your brain is telling you your depression has won. You can still fight call your doctor call crisis and get help Get the support you need to survive another day.
    call someone now and get on different medication If you are sucidal then call emergency and get yourself to hospital now. Depression is treatable so get help now call crisis line and get to emerg please just do it call crisis if i can do it so can you. call
  4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I see you've logged off immediately on posting this - but in case you're still there and maybe just checking please post and say what's happening.

What you say sounds pretty final and that's scary. Maybe you could think about coming back and just saying a few words about how you are doing?

Or just PM me.

Or something!

5. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

Just going around to see every one one last time. i decide to do it tonight later hit midnight or so.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really think you need to read your post again and try to apply some of what you said to your own life. You're still alive right now, so the depression hasn't won. You can still find the strength to fight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.