Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some_random_name

some_random_name Well-Known Member

I've though of suicide more and more and more today. Afraid. Something in me tells me just do it! Do it. Then all your problems will be solved. I want to say no but it's hard, so hard. I am afraid. I feel horrible for my scars from si. I cover them up whenever possible in any social situation. I want to si again, but I've been clean for around a month or more. I can't continue that....
  2. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

suicide is not an option, it's not a solution. Good job for the month. Just hang in there, you will fee better soon, hugs for you:)
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am sorry to hear you feel this way. I know it is painful, but suicide wouldn't solve anything. It would just create pain for those who care about you (speaking from personal experience). A month of no self-harm is great. If you feel the urge to do it again, then distract yourself somehow or talk here. That usually helps me feel better. I hope things start looking up for you soon.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so sorry you feel this way.

Please dont give up. Get help. Can you talk to a therapist or a doctor about these feelings? And maybe the SI too?
    You truly deserve to get better, and I know you can.

You can't continue this, no. So get the help you deserve *hugs you*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.