Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

My nan died today :'(

Due to a members of this website I lost my fiance and best friend last friday.

What is there left?

Ihave no other friends.. I should be thinking about my family at this time and my mum for losing her mumbut I can't help but feel I'm in the way.

The certain member of this site actually said to me 'c'mon Lou 2 cuts and it's over for all of us'

Should I take this seriously after all I have prayed and prayed that I can be pushed a little more over the edge and be brave enought to do something 'stupid'.
  2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i'm sorry - it nevers feels good to lose someone close to you

i know it hurts, but if you can help your mum get at all i think you will both get through this - you won't be in the way - just remember that she is hurting too and will appreciate the support

as for this "certain" member - I AM FURIOUS!!!

NO ONE here has the right to make suggestions like that and most of us wouldn't no matter how badly we are feeling - we don't know each other and i've only been here a short time but judging by the number of posts you've made i would hope that you realize this

please try reaching out to the ones who've helped you before or talk to me if you want a new voice
  3. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:hug: you know where i am...
  4. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

ty wastingecho

everything is just so chaotic atm..

nan dying..

had cpn last thurs and changed my meds from 75mg of amitriptalyne to 100mg of quetiapine for bi-polar.. I HOPE she knows what shes doing :s

mom kicked me out so had to retreat to somewhere 500 miles away

college... to busy sleeping on new meds to do any of that!

ugh to hectic!!!
  5. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

ty lexi.. but obvs u have ur own problems x
  6. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Maybe so, but im still there for you.. :hug:
  7. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

life has that habit of not waiting for us to catch our breath doesn't it?

sounds like you found a therapist to work with so that puts you one up on me

trying to struggle with all of this and college at the same time has got to be a huge strain - my college years were not exactly stellar so i can't offer you any advice there

i don't have any experience with bipolar, but i do have experience with pain and depression - about 35 years worth and still trying

you keep talking - if it's something i can help with i'll chime in

if not you know that someone else who can relate will step up

stay with us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.