:s

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *sparkle*, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

im surviving. in some respects im happy and contented. but at the same time, i plan what i can do to myself. im just not good enough. im just going to wreck his life. im jut not worth the bother. i need to do this soon. i need to do this before things go any further towards the wedding. i need to make sure he doesnt have to suffer ME. he deserves so much more.

2. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

hey useless -

please try and listen to the part of you deep down inside that is able to see you from his perspective - the part that can appreciate, at least in the abstract, that YOU are the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with, and that these thoughts about you not being good enough for him are not objective facts, they are your depression talking

how much does he know about how you feel? have you reached out to him about this?

hugs, take it easy

3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

he knows :( but that makes me even worse. he has to put up with me

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: if he did not want to be with you, then he wouldnt have asked you to marry him! have you ever spoken to him about how you feel? i think it would be really importnat to tell him how you feel! im sure he does not think he suffers from you, im sure he loves you will all his heart!

5. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

hunni...listen to me... does he love you? Is it you he asked to marry? Has he ever said I hate you? Does he care for u trust u and do u feel safe with him?

I am sure that he has never said I hate you and that to the other questions the answer is yes. You have not ruined his life and you will never ruin his life. You both have lived together for a while and you both love each other. He loves u. I know he does. And I know he loves u unconditionally.

Babes talk to him. Even if i is not about how you want to end your life but just listen to him talk to you and hear the caring. He ha stood by you through everything and knows everything about you.

Sam
    xxxx

:plat: Stay with us hun. Love and hugs.

do u think this could be nerves and jitters over the wedding? care about you.

6. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

i see two people loving eachother, the guy is willing to mary you and is planning a life together with you and you are willing to destroy this because you find yourself not worthy enough for him ? how is the relationship at the moment, is it suffering due to your toughts/illness ? is he aware of what you are going trough ? please just stay with us and find professional help. hang in there.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: He loves you, and you love him. He wouldn't be suffering you; he wants to be with you. You both deserve happiness, and you've found that in each other.

:arms: Always here if you need anything.

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sounds like he isnt suffering from you. Sounds like he loves you. But the damn depression clouds the good things for us. Makes mole hills quickly turn into mountains. Makes everything seem unrealistic or do-able.

I think you need to sit and have a long and serious talk with him. Tell him exactly what and how you feel and think. He probably already knows a lot. But for you own peace of mind tell him all the things you need to say to help you love you too.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: you know where I am if you need to talk!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.