sacrifice vs suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lostcat95, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I believe my death would be a sacrifice not suicide. I have reached a spiritual place of peace with this and I am very ok with it.

2. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

how would it be a sacrifice?

3. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I have people trying to pull me into one direction but it is not what was intended! I would rather sacrifice myself before I allow them to do that...

4. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

how about you just dont let them? tell them to F off and that your going to live your life your way

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Right On, Bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :bunny: :wootrock: :yeah:

:grouphug:

6. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

If only it was that simple... I am not worried about it anymore, I have released it! I have done all that I can and whatever happens so be it. My heart was is and will forever be in the right place.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm interesting point of view. But wouldn't this be more of a sacrifice if you just let the people pull you along? You know you gave up yourself so others could manipulate you?

8. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I didn't give up, I am still here.

9. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

lostcat95,

Im am happy to see you are still here....your a strong person to keep fighting on....stay with us...lean on us as much as yopu need to....please take good care....will be thinking of you.....Jodi

10. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Goody it is nice to see you again.

11. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I guess they will have the last after all. I am tired of being pushed pulled twisted etc

12. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Stay strong hun... we care about you...you are in my thoughts and prayers... :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.