Sad about something

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I kind of know someone on youtube and recently, she lost her mother suddenly. Even though I never met her in person, I felt bad. I wish I could find the right words to say to her....but I can't find them.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just be there to listen to her ok not much one can say hun just knowing you are there will help her

3. sadhart

I have some embarrasing news....a few days ago, I wrote a message to her.....several, that were full of errors and a bit incoherent. I had forgotten I did so because I was upset about something else and like most times i feel bad, I drink to numb the pain. I really hate myself.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Has she responded? Hopefully she'll understand that you weren't doing well at the time.

5. sadhart

I really hope she doesn't respond. In fact, I am trying to close my account, but damn youtube won't let me yet.

6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

you want her out of your life?
    what sort of things did you spout?

7. sadhart

Mostly I said how my mother has multiple schlerosis and then I rewrote how I was sorry for the mispellings, and still spelled words wrong. Then I sent her a youtube video of kermit the frog's rainbow connection.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then you did nothing wrong she saw you were trying to reach out to her and help that all don't be worried ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.