sad and ala'

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ~PinkElephants~, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

one popped pill, two popped pill, three popped pill MORE...high high high aas a kite. don'twanna feel don't wanna fight. just wana be free, just dont wanna know waht pain is..

i justwnt to feel love...feel the hatred slip awya. love love love the high. love thebuzz. dizzy it up dizzy it oup

i look beautiful with tears in my eys. i look beautiful with pain soaked teardrops. i look beautifulwithscars. i look beautiful with the memories upon my skin. I look beautfiul iwth my flaws, with my destruction. i am beauty though unseen.

you cant touch you cant touch you cant have it no you cant. Broken down you still cant touch i am not who you think. If I jump will i fail. if i fall will i hurt. tearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dropssssssssss la la al

you cant have my pain, i love it. you cant have my hate i love it you can't have my heart its GONNNNNE.

PFfffffft. <3 the drusgs

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please be careful Kelly.

3. ~PinkElephants~

destroy the liver corrina what does it matter..useless anyways..uesless. bodyh mind and soul..useless. abuse at it's best. no say be cearful..or care.b/c it's pointless u know. always. so don't waste the time typign a reply. in the ned ill still do what i need to do.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I reply because I don't want you to harm yourself in any way. I know I have no say over you or the things you choose to do, but that doesn't mean I can't wish for things to change. I do care about what happens to you, whether you belive me or not.

5. ~PinkElephants~

i dont believe words anymore. i believe in nothing. i feel nothing. i want no help. i want no words of wisdom. i want to disappear, to fade away, to become another wasted life. i dont want to hurt, i don't want to have this anger resignate in my heart, mind or soul. i don't want answers to uestions never asked. i want nothing more than to slip away and people never missing me. its simple really...words are words are words arewords.scrambled on the screen really..if u think about it. how do iknow truth from lies? how do iknow love from hate? how do i know bullshit from reality? its all jsut words.

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

That's not true. You feel pain. If you felt nothing, there would be no urge to hurt yourself, no urge to become nothing, no urge to disappear. Acknowledge these feelings and you may be able to heal. Saying you feel nothing is lying to yourself. Maybe you feel too much.

7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

wish i could give you a hug kanani

im always here if you need someone to talk to or if you need someone to listen to you.

8. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

im here if you need me :hug:

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Kellz, be as safe as you can. :sad: xxxxxxxx.

10. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Kells :whip: NO PILLS!!!! Sorry I've been amongst the absent last couple of days, just haven't felt all that well with this damn cold. :hug: :hug:

11. ~PinkElephants~

Hey you've been sick. I don't expect you to be at my beck and call. Don't worry about it. I gotta do what i gotta do. Terrs, you know how it's been with all the shit and I know with certain things you agree. I'll talk tonight. Feel better :hug:

12. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Have the best day you can Kells and speak laters :hug:

13. danni

danni Chat Buddy

kells we talk a lil yesterday i hope ur doing a tad better today hun :hug: I talk to u on ksype if u want me to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.