1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sad but true

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by powder_girl, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powder_girl

powder_girl Active Member

June was when I first started starving...fasting and starving...when you fast it's an emotional and religious journey but starving is just to see you get skinny...

I ate little berries or maybe a piece of fruit a day...and maybe two cups of water...nothing else and in a week and some days I went to my friend's party and being approached by so many guys it was a little heady for me.

i craved that attention...loved how the hollows of my neck and shoulders stood out...love the hip bones under my orange spaghetti strap shirt...and my pants were falling off so much I had to use my friend's belt and button it five buttons down

--

then i binged until september at which point i went binge/starve for so long until the beginning of october -- i had lost about five pounds on and off for that amount of time it was horrible...everyday was astruggle for me to get out of bed because I wanted a change, I wanted to keep going but I hated the mirror and everyday I had to weigh myself and I always look in the mirror naked

stand on my side and watch where my belly curves a little or my breasts seem fatter or some part of me seems off.

then in mid october i lost 30 lbs...just didn't eat for two weeks...basically had tiny bites of things once in a while and lived off of tap water and some vitamins...

i felt so full of energy, I had these plateaus where i was just bubbly and happy with myself...i could see my hip bones so well, my cheeks sunk in, everything was going great

then i fluked and ate after i met with my counselor...i had to eat and weight myself before the counseling..

and then i ate until now....i gained so much but I just wanted to say that everyday I hate my body and I only feel happiest when I don't eat and lose weight.

sad but true

2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

:sad: :sad: :hug:
    I'm sorry hun, I know it sucks. Just try and be careful.. there's nothing worse than getting back on track and falling off again. :sad: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.