Sad, down....trying to stop the bad thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CAB4242, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CAB4242

CAB4242 New Member

I'm an overweight mother. Today I left a dr appt where I was reminded that if I just lost weight these health conditions would get better. But it's not that easy. It got me so down that I contemplated driving my car into traffic. Then I thought of the innocent others and my child. I hate that I think of suicide so often but it's hard not to when you hate yourself. Thanks for listening.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. Welcome to SF. I am so sorry to hear that you hate yourself. Sadly, you will be in very good company at this website. Many people, including moi, grapple with self hatred/loathing.

I do understand what you are saying re eating. The idea of having my comforting foods taken from me has left even less to live for. And yet I know I must stay alive. If you ever are interested, I found a website were you can call a phone number and they will tell you what support is available for people who have issues with food. I have issues as far back as I can remember. For me, most foods are no different than alcohol. The craving for them is that strong. But thats just me. I am glad you found this website. Its a really good one. Being part of this community helps many people including myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.