Sad for a while

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by BeautifullyChaotic, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

I'm sick of people acting like I have no reason to cry, or trying to convince me to just get over it. It's not that easy!

You say "Cheer up. You need to smile. Don't be sad. Please don't cry. Lets go out. Let's go have fun. Just try to be happy. What's done is done."

Leave me alone! Let me be! Please stop talking. Stop pushing me! Yes, I'm mourning, yes I'm sad. It's perfectly normal for me to feel bad.

I need to cry, to acknowledge the pain. I need to mourn or I'll go insane.

I'm tired of being angry; don't want to be mad. Just leave me alone and let me be sad.

My heart is broken, my pain is real. Please just back off and let me feel what I feel.

If seeing me hurt is too upsetting for you please don't come around 'till the hurting is through.

I know you are worried, you are my friend and you care, but pushing me to stop feeling just isn't fair.

Soon I'll feel better, soon I will smile, but if you really love me, just let me be sad for a while.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Thanks for sharing, Maggi. Your feelings shine through in your writings.
  3. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Thank you for reading :) It's nice to know I can share and not be called emo or crazy lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.