sad girl

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Amberdawn, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amberdawn

Amberdawn New Member

I don't really know where to begin. I have never really talked about how I feel. Nobody in my life knows. I have never been on a forum like this before either. I'm just a sad girl. I have a wonderful family, and lots of friends. But at the end of the day nobody knows me. nobody knows what I am feeling, and what I think about. I look happy to everybody. I smile, I make jokes. I live. But that's not me. It hurts my heart to get up every morning. I don't even know what I am trying to say. I don't like expressing how I feel. But I can't deal with it anymore. I feel silly writing this. But I don't know what to do.
  2. Altruist

Altruist Active Member

Hey amber, Im sorry to here your feeling down. I think that It helps some people to talk about it. I think that you should probably talk to your parents or maybe a friend about it. You could even try talking to a teacher about it, a lot of schools actually have a school counselor that you can talk to.

anyways, see you around, if you ever want to talk you can send me or most members a message and we will try to help.
  3. asri

asri Well-Known Member

hey hun,

anything in particular that takes u down? have u thot of just meeting ur GP and talking about it?

if u dont feel upto it, just come over here n vent, people here are pretty good at listening and lending support..

take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.