sad lonely and tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mandy1, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

like the title says,im sad lonely and tired,ive had enougth of this life,theres no point in going on any more,my lifes a mess and i dont want anymore of this shit.Ive tried so hard these last few weeks but theres nothihg that can help,its just one thing after another,everything goes wrong.NO doctor can help no tablet and no therapist,ive tried the lot over the years,i give up.this will be my last post,im sorry but im going.ivetried.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know what it is like to continue trying and to have things seem like they never change for the better. When we are in the midst of depression we fail to see the changes that are good and can only see the negative. You need to hold on to the hope that it will not always be this way. Change does happen everyday. Try not to be blind to the good. The mind becomes so narrow it won't perceive it. If you cannot have hope for yourself, then let us have it for you. :hug:

3. annie-crafts

annie-crafts Well-Known Member

i'm sad and lonely and tired too. i don't know how to go on. i know what you mean when you say no dr or therapist can help. i saw my dr today and we went thru a list of meds that i've been on and i've been on all of them and none have worked. i'm out of strength. the only thing that is keeping me here now is blind faith. a therapist gave me that as a reason for sticking around. i don't really believe in it or know if it will work, but, i sit, i cry, i shake, alone

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Amanda1,
    You have us and that is a positive thing. As long as you have any positives in your life then there is always hope. You need to learn not to discount positive thoughts. You can build your self back up a little at atime as long as you hold on to them. They can be anything no matter how large or how small they seem to be.
    I know you have friends here, Talk to them and let those nasty negative thoughts out. You don't need to hang on to them. I realize it is hard when depression has ahold of you. But depression lies to you, it wants to control your life and you just have to put your foot down and dig in. Then kick it's ass!!! I for one hope you stick around because I have just met you and would like to get to know you better!!Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

5. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

Yeh wait it out, just wait it out. Must be patient, I've gotta keep reminding myself that too. Tick tick tick the seconds crawl by but we're still here - still stickin it out.

If you want to chat, add me on msn. PM me for the address :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
  6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Please stay safe Mandy:hug: Here for you.

7. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Thankyou for your replies,im sorry for posting this thread but it was how i felt,and how i still feel.Im trying so hard to get through this and i am getting some help from my doctors,cpns etc.Please bare with me,i dont want to be a burden.

8. headcrash

headcrash Well-Known Member

please don' t give up. sadness and loneliness will turn into thankfulness if you try to change the perspective. everyone here around helps everyone else ...

9. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Amanda, i have like you have for 10years, i also have got help, and it works for a while, but the feeling of wanting to end it all always comes back! i wish i could tell you everything would be alright, but one thing i do no, is you dont deserve to feel like this, please dont give up, stay strong, PM if you want a chat!

10. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

You are not a burden Mandy. Well done for being as strong as you have been so far. Keep on going. As tough as it is we are all here for you. You will come through this and will be left stronger in the end. Best wishes. :hug:

11. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

:hug:

You are not a burden to anyone, please don't feel like you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.