sad new year

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by crookxshanks, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i really dont want to celebrate this year at all. just want it to go away :sad:

reason being is that my boyfriend got admitted to hospital yesterday and it looks like hes going to be in for over a week. he had an exploratory operation today and i went to see him this evening and it seems there are tubes coming out of everywhere above his waist :cry: took so much out of me to not cry in front of him because i have to be strong for him

am finding it so hard to be strong. im in a complete state about it all that i swear the next real life person who comes up to me and says happy new year i am really going to punch. i also feel so alone that it is unbelievable. its like i have no support at the moment. even though there are people they feel so far away. all i want is a hug and no one is there to give me it :sad:

2. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Am sorry to hear you're feeling so overwhelmed right now.

I know there's nothing I can say to make a difference, but I'm sending you my best wishes, and a virtual :hug: :arms:

I'm sure your boyfriend will be fine. please be strong.

3. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

Sending you all the hugs and strength possible! :hug: You're going to pull through this, I know you will. Try to take care of yourself a little bit if possible, so that way you'll be better able to care for your boyfriend. I'm here for you always. Just let me know what I can do and I'll do it. :arms:

4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

:hug: Hey hun i am sooo sorry :cry: i really hope he is ok and you have my number, keep in touch ok?

5. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm here for you hun
    whenever you need me :heart:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. Rockster

Rockster Guest

crookxshanks keep smiling hun, remember we are here for you simon will be and then you can be happy once again :):)

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I hope your partner will be ok. Stay strong, you have people on this forum who are with you.

8. crookxshanks

the information i got about the operation the other day was incorrect as it was actually to remove part of his bowel. he looked so fragile and delicate when i went in to see him yesterday but is trying to put a brave face on things as its all he can do :sad:

thank you to the people who have posted and pm'ed me. these posts have really kept me going

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You know some of those tubes are necessary for drainage so he doesn't get an infection where they operated. He is going to need you to be strong for him while he recovers. I'm sure he knows you love him and that you are there for him. Right now you need to eat good to build your strength and get plenty of rest. You are going to need to take care of yourself also. You know to come here for support to get you thru this. There are already alot of friends of the forum who are reaching out to you, so you know they will be there when you need them. I wish your boyfriend a speedy recovery. Take Care and Stay Strong.~Joseph~

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

i'm so sorry to hear about your bf. but at least he is getting the help he needs and it seems he will come out of this ok. try and be strong for him, he needs your support right now.
    it might be a bad start to a new year but the year may get better yet, don't give up hope.
    you are not alone, we are all here for you.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope he gets well soon :hug:

Don't be so hard on yourself hun. Everyone needs a good cry every now and again. He's lucky to have such a caring girlfriend!

Here if you need me x

12. crookxshanks

feel like im going to have a nervous breakdown and am having so many panic attacks

realised last night that when my boyfriend gets out of hospital in a weeks time its going to be just me on my own to look after him

all the strength that i have for him seems to be all the strength thta i normally have for myself

oh god, how the hell am i going to cope :cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
  13. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

:hug: you're strong enough hun
    and we'll be here for you whenever you need us :heart:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Dont make me ring you and calm you down again :laugh: listen like last night im here whenever, you found that out :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.