Sad realization

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ~PinkElephants~, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I was driving home in my fathers car tonight from playing cards, it has been pouring rain out all day and night, the weather is shit. I was driving home and I had a sad realization. I realized if I crashed his car right then and there or if i drove it into a wall and survived...i really feel with all my heart if i survived my dad would be more pissed off that i fucked up his car than if i was hurt. It makes me want to cry i mean i know my dad loves me but i really and truly feel that he would be more pissed and concerned about his car than he would be abouit any bruise or scratch on my body.

and that makes me want to die:sad:

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

If it's worth anything, I know how that feels, Kelly, and it fucking sucks butt.. :sad:

If you ever want to talk, you know my MSN.
    :hug: :hug:

3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

My dad is like that. Totally apathetic until it's too late. But there are other poeple in the world who would give a shit. Ok maybe they're not related to you but you are cared about.

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

im so glad out of 77 reads 2 people posted....mmm, i feel better already. why i try not to talk about me..maybe its better i shut up from now on and don't talk about ME at all and just focus on everyone's elses issues and help them. Don't worry about Kells when she self destructs youll all know why...its because she didn't give a fuck.

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Kelly :sad: :hug: :hug:

Sometimes people don't know what to say, are at a loss for words, or afraid to make things worse with their replies :sad:

Please don't do anything to harm yourself and please DO continue talking about what's bothering you. Venting is good.

You know how to reach me if you want to talk. :arms:

6. :hug: i no the feeling when parents dont seem to acutally care.. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.