*Sad smile*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sakura, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

There really isn't any point in holding on anymore...

No matter what I do, it will all end in me causing someone horrific pain...pain enough that they will want to end their life...I know this...they've threatened it enough times...

I give up...I can't do this anymore...I can't keep on fighting anymore...it's all just too much...I can't do it...I'm just...not...strong enough! And dammit! I wish that people would stop telling me that I am! >.<

I can't make it!
    I can't do it!
    I'll never make it!
    I'm doomed to failure!

It's all so pointless...and useless...I'm so useless...

*Sigh* I'm tired now...so so very tired of fighting...I don't want to have to struggle anymore...I just want to die now...just let me go...please...please don't anybody care anymore...I want to leave without anyone caring...if no one cares, then I can finally let go, and stop fighting...so please let me stop fighting...it hurts too much ...and I don't want to hurt anymore...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2007
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

shauna... look hun please pm me okay we'll get through with this okay..

3. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

There's no point in trying to talk me out of this Danni...I've made up my mind...I'm...sorry...

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

look i know things are hard but please..dont do it

5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Danni...I am so sorry...but there is no other way for me...

Please forgive me...someday...

6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Hey, Shauna. I'd like you to know that you're not the only person who feels that way. I was just telling someone pretty much the same thing, in different words. I feel as though my life is over, and there's no reason to live anymore, and I'm only nineteen. But Shauna, these thoughts are part of depression. We are all so different, but mental illnesses cause people to have similar self deprecating feelings, no matter who they are. Would you please take a deep breath and try to remove yourself from your problems for just a minute? Do you see that there is beauty in the fact that Danni is trying to help you? Do you see beauty in someone who feels the way you do getting help, and doing whatever it takes to change their mindset, as hard as it may be. Do you see beauty in progression, change, and hope? No matter what your answers to these questions are, hopefully they will get you thinking, and I hope you will give yourself another chance. Again, I am with you, and I think about death all too often, but please have faith that we can get through this. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.