*Sad smile*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sakura, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Why am I here again...why have I returned...why haven't I finally made it yet...

Bullshit...complete and utter BS...I'm just a failure...I do well...things seem as if they're going great...then I screw it all up somehow...

I hate myself...I despise myself...I wish that I knew what the fuck was wrong with me that makes me some a huge, colossal, GIGANTIC fuck up...

I'm so so very tired of crying...why won't the pain in my heart, and soul go away...I'm so tired...please...let the pain go away...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2007
  2. no point

no point Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:
  3. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

:hug:I know things can seem ok on the outside, but it is what happens on the inside that counts most. Our minds can be our own worst enemy sometimes.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I can deffiantly relate to that hun. Here if you need to talk :hug:
  5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone :hug:

I'm feeling a bit better today ^^

6. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, you're a great person and we all have ups and downs, we'd all be f-ups if you view it that way, we are only human you know, keep that in mind. Know we care and a lot of us can relate to what you've posted. If you ever need to talk please know you are always very welcome to PM me or add me to MSN. Hang in there sweetie. Take care. :hug: :hug:
  8. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Thanks again for caring everyone :hug:

I'm really happy to be back again...I've missed all of you so very, very much :hug:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It's good to see you back Sakura. I hope you really are feeling better about things. i am looking forward to seeing you more around the forum. take care. :hug:
  10. Hey sakura its danni look i care and i dont want anything to happen to you hun :hug: i care alot about you. I hope ur doing alright hun stay strong!