Sad to be here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by spiritflute, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiritflute

spiritflute Member

Hello. I am but wish I wasn't. That is all. End of story.

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Welcome.

There are probably a lot of us that didn't want to be here, but recognized that it was better than the other option.

We're a caring bunch here, all of us have problems, but we try to help each other.

I'll just guess that pain or depression brought you here, but please post more. We're good listeners.

Here you can voice your problems, or whatever is on your mind, without being judged for it.

You are important, and we will support you and encourage you.

Again, welcome (((hugs)))

3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey

welcome

why are you feeling sad? :( hope that you can talk to someone and get some support here :hug:

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Spiritflute.. we are glad you are here even it you are not. a warm welcome to you.. look around this website a bit and see if any of all the forums might be place that you can identify with.. tc, Jim

5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Spiritflute, welcome to SF :hug:
    I hope that you are able to reach out to us and let us support you here. We are an understanding and caring group of people and ready to listen whenever you are ready to talk.

6. Nightlight

Nightlight Well-Known Member

Welcome, I hope you are able to find help here. Feel free to message me anytime if you would like to; am here and listening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.