Sad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suman1, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suman1

suman1 New Member

I'm a teenager with no friends. I've been at college for a year and a half, no friends to show for it. No one likes me. I try my best at being friendly and talking to people, but they don't care. I didn't have any friends in high school either. I'm so ugly and worthless. I feel rejected by everyone.... how is it possible for someone to have no friends ever? I'm not rude or mean. I'm a just a person. Everyone around me has at least one friend, real or fake. I have no one. Why am I so defective? I went to a psychologist with 15+ years of experience treating college students whom I got to admit to me has only seen one person with the same situation; he never improved and quit therapy. He probably killed himself, which is what I'm going to do. No one can help me. I don't have a problem which I can just solve with pills or therapy. That will never work for me, it never has. You can't make people be my friend or like me. I'm not poorly dressed or unhygienic or overweight or anything. Just so worthless no one cares.

2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

You are NOT worthless suman1, maybe in your school there's little "cliques" which are not open to people who don't act like sheep, have you tried doing something you enjoy outside of school, maybe there's a club you could join that has people with the same interests and you could make friends there? :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry you are feeling so alone hun. You can talk to us here hun make friends here ok. Have you tried hun joining some groups at your school or like midnightstar said outside the school. Join an art class or music or something you enjoy that way you meet people with same interest as you. Keep talking to us ok we care and we will listen hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.