Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hope1212, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope1212

Hope1212 Member

I've been feeling really sad lately. I feel empty, alone,...trapped in a life that holds me down. I think of ways to kill myself. I know that I shouldn't think this way, but my attempts to better my life have been met with dead-ends. I self-harmed tonight, which just made me feel worse, but I seem to have wanted to punish myself for the pitiful life that I am living. I have been told that I have so much to live for, so much to offer the world,...but I am afraid seems like everything. I have a job where I like certain aspects of it, and yet every day I wonder why I am still there. Why can't I go out and pursue a better job that will leave me more financially stable? A lot of it is fear...of the unknown, of not believing in myself, of not feeling capable. I try to think of positive things, I try to go out and do activities. But the lack of motivation, self-esteem, all holds me back. I feel like a failure, I feel hopeless of anything good in my future. All I want to do is stay in my house and cry. I don't understand why I feel the way that I do. I don't know why I constantly think of the negative things in my life. It feels like a never-ending roller coaster of emotions. I am exhausted, numb, sad.
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sound like depression hun hope you are getting treatment hope you see your doctor rule out medical conditions as to why you are so sad. I hope you continue to talk to us here so you don't feel so alone ok keep postiong go to chat and just release some of the emotions so they don't build up inside you hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.