sad

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Apr 22, 2014.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I just want to cry and cry and cry...I saw a sort of romantic scene and I liked it but it made me so sad afterwards. I know this will never happen to me and I'm just sad. Dying would be nice, although I won't cause it. I just wished I was dead, this world sucks. No one cares, no one understands, everybody judges...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It does seem like that at times so i do understand but there are people who care without judging hun and i hope you find more of these people in your life hugs

3. BlueSky

BlueSky Member

Don't assume that something like that will never happen! You're sure to find someone someday. You just have to look

4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I care! I THINK I understand...& if I do pass judgement on someone--I generally don't mean to! :) Try not to take the scene from that movie to Heart. It's only Art. Easier said than done, no doubt, but what I have found helpful in similar situations is if I am able to open my mind and have a more Zen-type approach to it. Perhaps you too can find an alternate view to allow your emotions to not become so overpowering as to overrule your intellect. But again: no simple task!

5. morning rush

yeah yeah everyone says that, and been saying that since I was 15...I'm 31 so...I'm broken pretty much. The men I've been attracting are not at all what I wanted...so...there's a pretty good chance I will spend my life alone

6. morning rush

sorry I only saw your post after i posted...yeah normally I feel like that and rationalize...but when I'm down, it's pretty hard to do things and think and I'm not my best friend...