Sad

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
Hello everyone.
An extended family member died around 9pm last night, she was British (like myself) but lived in America. My heart is hurting today, I knew about it last night but chose to keep it inside instead of bothering people I was talking to. I don’t really like bothering people with my problems or feelings. She wasn’t my family but was if you get what I mean? She had extensive health problems for a long while and we thought in December last year or possibly January this year she was going to pass on, but she held on, I think she held on so that a family member (again extended) had her baby, and 3/4 girls got married. I’m so glad she did so she could be in the memories that were made. Just very sad for the 4th child who won’t have the memory of their nan in her wedding or meeting her child(ren) when that time comes. I guess this has been playing on my mind all night. I feel awful for them

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hello everyone.
An extended family member died around 9pm last night, she was British (like myself) but lived in America. My heart is hurting today, I knew about it last night but chose to keep it inside instead of bothering people I was talking to. I don’t really like bothering people with my problems or feelings. She wasn’t my family but was if you get what I mean? She had extensive health problems for a long while and we thought in December last year or possibly January this year she was going to pass on, but she held on, I think she held on so that a family member (again extended) had her baby, and 3/4 girls got married. I’m so glad she did so she could be in the memories that were made. Just very sad for the 4th child who won’t have the memory of their nan in her wedding or meeting her child(ren) when that time comes. I guess this has been playing on my mind all night. I feel awful for them
Sending hugs. 🤗🤗

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about that. No need to keep it all bottled up here. *console
Thankyou Matt *hug I was talking to a friend on here and didn’t say anything. Although we wasn’t close, she was a spectacular lady and was very loved

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear this. It doesn't matter if she was blood family or not, she was special to you. It must be so hard with her being overseas.

Sending massive hugs *hug10

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
I'm so sorry to hear this. It doesn't matter if she was blood family or not, she was special to you. It must be so hard with her being overseas.

Sending massive hugs *hug10
Thankyou, that means a lot, she was just such a lovely lady. I only met her a handful of times but I’m so glad I had the privilege of knowing such a lovely lady.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm sorry, Lauren. *sadhug I understand how you feel, but it's always okay to talk about it, we can be there for you, too, anytime. Sending lots of love and hugs.

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
I'm sorry, Lauren. *sadhug I understand how you feel, but it's always okay to talk about it, we can be there for you, too, anytime. Sending lots of love and hugs.
Thanks auri. Just sad about it, even though not blood relative and is on Dans side of the family, she was just the most loveliest lady you could ever meet. A fly wouldn’t hurt her

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thanks auri. Just sad about it, even though not blood relative and is on Dans side of the family, she was just the most loveliest lady you could ever meet. A fly wouldn’t hurt her
Like Lu said, the kind of relationship doesn't matter as much as how you feel about her. It's always sad when someone dies, but with the way you talk about her, I feel for you and the family. *console

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00