Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annomus_87

annomus_87 Member

today..i feel soooo left out. has everyone forgotten me? its like i don't even exist. makes me jus want to really disappear for gud.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

:hug: :hug:

3. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

oh hunni course people havent forgotten you were all still here for you if you need to chat!!!

**********HUGZ***********

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling left out. Don't be afraid to come to us with your needs. We are here if you want to talk. :hug:

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry your feeling that way. Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever that way in the future or just want to chat.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Anonomous,
    I don't think anyone has forgot you. I think they are buisy with work and getting ready for the holidays. I don't usually come to this part of the forum, but today I did. I am feeling really down and already have a date and method of how I am going to end it. So I guess I belong here. If not then just tell me to leave.
    I have hurt two friends here lately so I am going to keep my mouth shut and just get thru the holidays so I can be done with this sorry life. Take Care my friend!!~Joseph~

7. annomus_87

annomus_87 Member

thanks all. i appreciate all the comments. i helps a little, will more then jus a little. thanks.

8. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

If you need to chat Feel free to PM me anytime

Lost

x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.