Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

:sad:im feeling really sad now, was feeling a lot more postitive but theres always something comes along to challenge that.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling so sad after all you have done to try to feel better, but know that you can rebound again, as you have...keep working and let us know what we can do to support you...J
  3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that things have taken a downturn. Keep posting x
  4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey Brownie,

Sorry to hear you are feeling low, what happened to make you loose positivity? Life is full of easy and hard missions we all have to suffer with. You just got to learn to get back on to feel and hold your head up high. :hug:
  5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

You don't get better from this illness overnight hun. You have to expect the bad days as well as the positive days. I don't know if it will work for you but one of my coping strategies is to give myself some time. That may not be easy with 4 kids though, is there anyone who would take them for a couple of hours?
    I usually get myself some chocolate and an escapist romance novel, curl up on the bed and read about billionaires falling in love with 'normal ordinary' girls. (Like that happens in real life!!) I know it sounds stupid but just to be in a different world for a couple of hours helps enormously.
    Alternatively I listen to music for a couple of hours. Either way, I have time on my own and escape from reality. Its usually enough to get me over the bad day so that it doesn't turn into a bad week.
    Bubble baths work too and funnily enough buying new knickers. I don't know a woman alive who isn't cheered up by buying new knickers. Get to Marks and Sparks and treat yourself!
    Sending hugs
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi brownie know the feeling sorry you are down again i agree with Catherine times when you are sad is the best time to do some kind things for YOU okay
    Glad you are reaching out here hugs hope you feel better soon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.