Sad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meesh, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meesh

meesh Member

I could just really use a hug right now. I'm sad and lonely and stressed and approaching certain failure and I am going to be a huge disappointment to my family and myself. I feel like I have no one who loves me or cares about me. I have a brother and a sister. My mom prefers my sister and my dad prefers my brother. No one prefers me. Why am I here?

2. Chronny Depp

Chronny Depp Member

*hug

We love and care about you. It's okay to feel this way, like you're about to be a failure. But don't worry, things aren't always as bad as they seem. I know I can't hug you in person, nor anyone here can help you out in person, but we still care. I wish I could actually hug you.

And whatever your purpose maybe be, please make sure you're alive to see it through.
    Stay safe!

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Wish I could reach through this screen and give you a hugs IRL, but alas, all I can do is in cyber HUGS This is clearly a challange, to be your favorite and to make them sorry they did not choose you...you keep on your program and embetter yourself...it is rough when one feels abandoned like that, but you are the most important in your eyes...please make sure you remember that...here are hugs again...HUGS and please keep telling us what is going on

4. SamCollit

SamCollit Member

:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:

rest up. big hugs, please taker care, some of us do care :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.