saddest Christmas

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gmtm, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmtm

gmtm New Member

this was the worst Christmas i've ever had: i cried for the entire day on the 25th. When i went out, NO ONE said "Merry Christmas" to me. NO ONE sent me a Christmas card. I got absolutely NO Christmas present. When i e-mailed my friends, none of them answered. That's true even today. Every time i call my friends, they hang me up and pretend that i never existed. Whenever I reach out, I am pushed away. That's so extremely sad. Last year i still got two Christmas cards. this year, absolutely NOTHING but despair, and of course, the extreme tortures from my abusers. I realize today finally that there is absolutely NO ONE that cares about me in the world. I should commit suicide in this holiday season.
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Sorry bout that. I'm so sorry you had a sad xmas. Coz nobody should have a sad xmas:sad:

Eveybody should have hapapy xmas

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi gmtm. I'm sorry that you had such an awful Christmas. I didn't get any presents either, so I bought myself some gifts. Please don't try to kill yourself over the holiday season. I'm sure there are people who care about you. Please don't give up. :hug:
  4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Ah, I know what it's like to reach out to people and get pushed away....some people are just so ignorant it's unbelievable. So sorry you had a bad Christmas....kinda makes me feel sad to hear that, cause it's the holidays and no one should have to feel like that at Christmas. But maybe that's just me living in a dream world. I know it's tough for some people, and if it helps you can always PM or e-mail me, and unlike your friends, I won't ignore you.

Take care :hug:
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry to hear your xmas was so bad, it can doubly hurt at this time of the year when most people are happy and getting gifts.
    don't give up, next year will be better now you are part of our family.

and a belated happy xmas from me
  6. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

that's sad to hear, Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself?
  7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

:hug: :sad:

If you want to talk, you can pm me. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.