1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sadistic

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by WanderingStar, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WanderingStar

WanderingStar Account Closed

I'm concerned that my depression has turned me into a bad person. At one point in my life, I used to have tons of friends, I was happy, I enjoyed life and everything seemed to be as it was supposed to. However, this all ended abruptly about 7 years ago. Since my friends abandoned me, taking my happiness and the enjoyment I once took in living, I've become an extremely bitter and angry person. I'm no longer sympathetic to those in pain, and in fact take pleasure in watching others in it. I was never like this before, but since losing my faith in life and the goodness of humanity in general, I've never wanted to see people suffer so badly. I don't want to live, and I don't want anyone else to live either. Is this something anyone else has come to feel? If so, is it something that goes away with depression?

2. man

man Well-Known Member

I used to be the same way, I just started tweaking my perspective all the time to see life from different points of view not the same one every day and I slowly moved out of my rage, I think you ate not alone with the way you feel, good luck with it all.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I can't say I feel the same as you. I'm actually the opposite.

4. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

When I was asked if I was suicidal, my answer used to be: I'm not sure if its suicidal or homicidal, it depends on the second you ask. I've never truly felt that I wanted anyone else to die, just to disappear from my reality.
    kD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.