Sadly I have to do this and now is it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Well I've been a coward to really have tried anything until now,but the real time to do it is now I've worked it all out and why.There's nothing left for me to go on with,I've realised I'd certainly be rather dead than alive that's what I want badly and will have to do going on is to hard I'm sorry everyone good luck in all your endeavours for immediate future happiness I'm signing off.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Oh, Ace, I hope we can still talk about this.

3. KyleKW

KyleKW Well-Known Member

Hey Ace... I know the place you're in right now, it's the same for me. Nothing I am doing OR the people I reach out to are helping, not even the immediate things that shouldn't be so tough, but I am pushing myself hard (literally right this moment) to keep trying and not give up...

Please do the same. The people here at SF really seem to understand, even if they cannot reach out and help you their words can be so supportive. It sounds like you're really on the edge, about to go over, please set the example for the rest of us that it doesn't need to happen.

I am standing, almost literally, in the ruins of my home and life... My world is a complete mess and I have nothing to hold onto but a little bit of hope that I'll look back one day and feel proud that I made it through. You can do the same.

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Shadowlands and Kyle it's so hard the constant tears and feeling's of hopelessness for so long.:sad:

5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

ace hun :hug: please stay strong. youre very much loved on SF and by your family and friends. has anything triggered you atm that you are so low atm? please let us know, were here for you :arms:
    Take care,
    Beret xxx

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

The loss of complete hope and the sadness that's been around forever that won't go away it's all too much I cant handle it anymore.:sad:

7. KyleKW

KyleKW Well-Known Member

Try to be strong, Ace.

It's fine to cry, I did so from Saturday night through Tuesday, pretty much non-stop, but the tears will stop and you'll find some clarity. Right now just take care of yourself... eat, rest, do something you enjoy, if you can take that first step the ones after WILL get easier. Get outside, fresh air does help, talk a brisk walk... get the endorphines going, those make you feel better. Hey, I am gonna spend the next two days moving my entire world into this horrible storage place, all alone, I'll be left with maybe 50 bucks... after this is done I'll take a shower, leave my keys on the counter, and my dogs and I will be sleeping in my car. If I can prepare myself for that fate, without doing the 'S' option, than I know you can pull yourself up now... even if just a little bit.

"If you jump, I jump." It's a quote from a movie, but applies here. Get through the next hour, the rest of today, then tomorrow... If you can do it that'll give the rest of us some hope.

8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

ace hun, the loss of hope, the feeling wed never get happy is the worst what can happen to us. But its depression talking, better days will come. If you would rather talk to me on msn feel free to add me (beretwoi@hotmail.com) Im your friend and i care for you a great deal :hug:
    Beret xxx

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's Beret and everyone but I'm really sorry I have to leave this all behind I just can't go on anymore just can't.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.