• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

safety in insomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florence

Antiquities Friend
My doctor has given me new tablets which help to sedate me at night but I hate taking them coz I have got so used to being awake at night that it is the only safe place to be.
when u are so used to being awake at night it is scary to have that taken away
Does anyone else feel like that?
PS I didnt take the tablets last night, hence am awake and clear headed...

Hey I've had insomnia for about 2 years now. I am used to staying up but my mom won't let me take any of the sleep meds my psych perscribed. I hate being up but I do feel safe at night

ELLIEANDMONKEY

The only time I feel good is at night. I hate being awake during the daytime. So I try and sleep during day. It's fucking up my school but I just can't go out during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00