safety pin off

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dai, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dai

Dai Account Closed

I am sitting here <method> and I wonder if it's for real that I will burn in hell if I kill myself? Not that will change anything I just wonder..
    I want to get away from him, go where he can't just drive there and bring me back home. He said he loves me but it feels wrong and dirty and it hurts. I cut and the pain goes away. If I am good, he won't tell anyone I cut but if I'm bad I will go to a hospital again and I don't want that.
    When I asked if it was OK he showed me a video. I saw the girls doing what we do, I see is normal but maybe I am not normal. I want him to leave me alone. I can't shot him but I can die and be free.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
  2. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

I would like you to take two deep breaths (breath in from your nose and breath out from your mouth) to calm down and to clear your brain.

Why would you want to suicide? Do you believe that you're not worth living?
  3. Dai

Dai Account Closed

I can't breath.. crying
    I want to stop hurting
  4. Dai

Dai Account Closed

OMG. I did it. <methods> gotta find the box
    I can not believe it. I need to find it - I can't even do one stupid thing right - crying Please God help me find it before he gets home, I don't want to blow up the house.
  5. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

You can put your hands and wrists under cold running water to help clear your head. The chill will help you get out of your emotional place by bringing your focus back to the physical.
  6. NQ1340

NQ1340 Member

Hmm...If you are alive, I want to remind you that you decided to kill yourself twice and still is alive. There might be more luck out there for you.

If you had left, I am praying

so that God and his Heaven notices that if he exists and let this happen, he might as well not be. Btw, if he doesnt exist, i think neither is Hell?
  7. Dai

Dai Account Closed

i only try once <edited by Isabel-methods>, but don't worry <edited by Isabel-method> - i won't disappoint you
  8. NQ1340

NQ1340 Member

:sad: .......................................................
  9. under1

under1 Member

I'm sorry it had to turn out like this and I am sorry to read this. If you are still alive, I hope you are okay. Please stay strong for a little while longer.
  10. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Hello Dai,

I am so sorry you are going through such a difficult time. I think you really need professional support and you should call emergency or go to the hospital as soon as possible at this point. But in any case you should not be alone tonight. How awful you feel now you can hold and get the support you need to get better. You deserve it. Okay?
  11. Dai

Dai Account Closed

I'm sorry, I wrote some stuff that wasn't right.(METHOD) I wasn't thinking.
    A neighboor called the gas company and my father and ..I'm still here. He saw the PC, I had this page open. I got in trouble and can't go out for a week. he said I shouldn't listen to what was said here and that I will be locked up in hospital if I tell anyone. He said what we have is special and is right. Maybe I got all messed up in my head, I know he loves me, he was crying
    I live in Portugal with my father and I don't know anyone here. I am not in school, I have a tutor that cames to the house. I am 12 I don't go out alone.
    I miss my mom.
  12. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hunni your dad is wrong. You won't be locked up in a hospital at all. You just need to be able to speak to a professional about how you are feeling so they can help you feel better. You must tell someone about what your dad is doing to you xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.