Said goodbye

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Last night and this morning I said my good byes to everyone I know, everyone who I have worked with and tried to help for the past five years, to my 920 friends , my neighbors and my loves.

And now I am here to say hello, good bye. Everyone here is so strange to me. I never know what to say or how to act. No matter what I do, it seems that I just miss the steps and fall on my face.

I am having difficulty with my cancer meds again, and my breathing is not so good. I am having asthma attacks every day now, even with eight times as much medicine. So it is, that I just came here to say good bye, to wish you all a happy tomorrow and fair skys.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sadcat, there is a lot going on for you by the sound of it. But all of those people you said goodbye to you will miss you so much, as will this forum. Even if you do not know what to say (I do not either!) you help by being here.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't do anything. You matter to so many, myself included. You're a good friend, and I'd miss you unbelievably. I know we can't help with the physical illnesses you're dealing with, but please try to lean on us for everything else. You're not alone in this. :hug: Always here if you need anything, you can contact me anytime.

4. cie

cie Banned Member

Hi Sadcat,

I'm terribly sorry to hear what you are going through. We've not talked very much but you've always come across as a nice person in chat and someone I will miss having around, the world needs more people like you. I wish it was easier for you to feel like you fit in, but just know that people here care about you.

Be well friend.

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Sadcat,
    I enjoy talking to you, my friend, on the chat here.
    I realize and understand it's tough. Sometimes the challenge makes the battle. Battle on, my friend.

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Sadcat, I hope you are doing better soon. Please stay safe and really hope you come back - you have many friends here. :hug:

7. 41021

41021 Banned Member

((((sadcat))))
    u going to go to chat? If so, when?
    What are you thinking?
    What are you feeling?
    sorry i've not been a good friend lately, i am sorry ((hug)) but i do care.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please hun please do not give up hope ok please many care for you just hold on here with us ok until your strength is back hugs

9. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

:( You still have so many things to share.
    I'm glaad to talk to you in chat, glad that i know a bit about you. Please stay with us as long as you can. :hug:

10. please forgive me

please forgive me Account Closed

I do not know you, but i wish you health i wish you strength and i wish you feel all the love from so many,

11. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

I am overwhelmed by this response. I thought I could just slip out the door and no one would even see me or miss me. But, I may be wrong about that.

I looked in on some of my other friends and some of the forums I was running, but on which I had put myself on hold. I was concerned that people were getting themselves into difficulty. So, I posted to helpmthem over a bad spot. God! help me. I am much too weak to continue to jump in right now. Amazing- i will not see the ENT doctor til thursday. What do they expect me to do to breathe until then?

I have not been eating either, because i cannot chew and breathe any longer. One doctor , I spoke to on the phone, told me i may now have asthma of the voice bodpx ( also known as vocal cord dysfunction) where the vocal cords actually close and cut off the air , especially when I speak.

I want to thank you all for your kind words. I am moved to tears. I am feeling my mortality tonight. I have had such a shot life expectancy for so long, i thought it would never upset me again. Bt tonight, i am feeling the nearness. I am seeing the clouds gathering around. My mind is computing and visualizing the consequences of my thoughts.

I am going to make an effort to go into chat briefly. I am very worried that may be a mistake. But , since so many people have been so kind to me, I cqnnot ignore that. I am walking slowly barely moving foreward on the energy that I received tonight from kindness.

SuperSad

12. WildCherry

Did that one doctor you spoke to, give you any suggestions on what you can do to breathe until Thursday?

You're cared for here, and you'd be missed, by me and by others. :hug: Right now, I know it's hard to try and help others when you're dealing with so much yourself. So you need to look after you, and lean on us whenever you need to. You do so much for others, so let us do the same for you and offer you the caring and support you deserve. Sending hugs and positive vibes your way, you're strong and you can fight through this!

13. torn23

torn23 Member

Sadcat,

I hope you will be back very soon. Your a fighter. And you have taught us all how to fight for our lives. You are a valuable treasure. I will wait patiently to see whose red words appear before my eyes: " sadcat has signed in " " sadcat has entered this room "

Love

From torn23

14. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Today, I woke up and I was all upset, because people had felt the need to report my arguement with jc. And the warning which i had gotten weighed heavily on my mind.

I went to the chat . It took me three tries before I was able to actually enter the chat, I feel so alienated. Talked a little to a few friends. Noticed a couple people enter and then leave. That upset me more. I see that this is not resolving itself. I feel so much more convinced that my first inclination was right, that being here is not working for me.

I will try a few more times, but I do not believe that this will work any longer. If the next few do not make me feel better, I will simply evaporate out the side door and hit the road. So, if i am gone, i am wishing you happy trails and clear skys. And may we meet again sometime when times are good and people love each other more.

15. WildCherry

Hoping you'll stay in touch no matter what you decide. :hug: Every site, no matter what it is, will have its flaws... nothing's perfect, and all we can do is try our best.

16. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

For quite a long time your comment about no site being perfect was very special to me.

Lately my cancer is getting worse and i have been cranky too much. My pain is bad and i say stupid things , which get me into trouble round here.

Coming here was fun, meeting interesting people, and exchanging thoughts and happy times.

But, i think i have overstayed my welcome, and upset too many people here.

So its off to the far hills and quiet times . Can not deal with the infractions any more. They seem to turn kind people into jailers and money changers. A single thought bringing down harsh comments, " not acceptable" for using simple common expressions.

So fare thee well , and i hope someday you will think of me with a kind thought, " I knew him once".

Good bye, Sadcat

17. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Goodbye. Hope things are better healthwise. I do not know what to say with the majority of the threads I read through. Most of times I just have nothing to say but agree or nothing there to think about as its been already said n point driven home. Other times I simply do not care of others torments or pains. Im emotionless in my opinion and am just reading to pass time at work waiting for paycheck to paycheck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.