Salúdeme

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cloudbreaker, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloudbreaker

Cloudbreaker Member

Hey to those bored enough to read this. I am new here, obviously. Recently, I lost my father to suicide while I was living with him. I am now being forced by circumstances to live with my emotionally distant brother, his wife, and his kids.

I'm 18 on September 1st. I'm a high school dropout, I dropped out when I made an attempt at my own life last December while I was living alone. I was hospitalized for a week and as far as anyone else knows, I just was unavailable that week. I'd made another attempt December before last.

I was planning to get my life back together while living with my father but that isn't going to happen apparently, as the forces that be prevent anything good from happening to me, as it seems. In this place I'm feeling very alone and I know these desires very well. I'm beginning to find it impossible to remember a day I haven't thought of putting myself down. Even as far back as I can remember as a 10 year old.

Well, I'm here and alone. Hopefully I'll find something here, I think I'm overdue for a good thing. about 10-13 years late actually.

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
    I am sorry to hear things aren't that great for you atm.
    I'm always around if you need to chat.
    Take care, Lena x

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

4. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Sorry to hear about your father. Welcome anyways and hopefully you can get something to good thrown your way.

5. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hey, i'm sorry about your father..and that things aren't that great now..

:hug:

welcome and pm me if you ever want to talk

xx

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope we can help by supporting you. :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum and happy birthday!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.