Salut

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudCatching

Hello, I'm new here and I have to say it took me awhile before I actually joined. I'm an 18 year old male, but seeing as how anonymity is almost key here that's about as far as I can share basic-details wise.

I'm a former self-harmer and I've attempted suicide twice, both obviously failed attempts. I've dabbled a bit into drugs, but I've -for the most part- quit.

I had the pleasure of finding this form because today would have been my third attempt, but I managed to stumble across this and see exactly what it could do for me

boo

Welcome to SF. Please write your name on the sticker tag. Free coffee and donut can be found in the corner. And no we dont have croissant.

CloudCatching

Hi and welcome :hug:

Hello and thank you for the welcome!~

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you find the support you need here wiith us..
Thanks and I hope so too.

hey :) welcome to the forum - im glad you found us :shake:
I'm glad I did too.

Hi and welcome, I really like your username!
Hello and thank you!~

Thanks!

Thanks!

Welcome to SF. Please write your name on the sticker tag. Free coffee and donut can be found in the corner. And no we dont have croissant.
But the corner seems so far away. :[ And the lack of croissants make me sad.

Dragon

Staff Alumni
Welcome! :D

I'm sorry we don't have any croissants, but if you put in an order with the staff we'll pick some up on our next grocery run ;D

:welcome: to the forum. I am so glad you happened to stumble upon us when you were in times of need. We are a community of people that are struggling and understand what it is like to hurt in this way. Peer to peer support is key to our success. You have taken a big step toward gaining some help for yourself. Stay safe and I hope we can provide what you need in your struggles. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00