• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Salut

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wienerman

hi welcome to the forum, i hope you can find the help you need here, the people are very nice

Welcome to SF. Yep, I can probably guess why you are here. If you would like to let us know a little more about whats going on, maybe we can offer you a little support. Hope you are well. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome
you mind if i ask you where are you from, " salut " is a word from my language ...
maybe we are from the same country ...

S

SteakAndChips

hey

welcome to the forum - I hope that you can find lots of friendship and support here. Its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes - i hope we can support you through this difficult time.

Love

GE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00