Salutations~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello im garage boi i like most metal and like the game i wear a mask and because of the game i myself get called sally face, though i dont have blue hair heheh, the mask helps me mentally when i go outside [which i dont do often] when i need to, i havent been diagnosed with ptsd though im pretty sure my social anxiety and frayed nerves didnt come from out of thin air, im really bad at conversation, never really had much conversation in my life, just pain, so please dont hate me if i seem distant in any conversations we have, i love cooking, i dont really talk to my family and ive never been hugged or kissed so i dont understand much of the concept of emotions or physical feelings so if i seem really weird or awkward in tense conversations please forgive me i apologize for any future misunderstandings, i have a lot of problems, i had a few not so nice times in hospital because of failed attempts of you can guess what so im pretty much just waiting for the inevitable living in this garage.

I am supposed to make at least a few friends here or just talk to some people, my family is pretty adamant about it, oh im 22 male and i swing both ways gender isnt an issue.

thanks for wasting precious seconds of your life to read about yours truly one and only
Garage boi <3

Sad Elf

Hi,
Welcome, I think you are better at conversations and stuff than you think, you post is very articulate.

There are loads of great people hear so hopefully we can provide support and a listening ear.

Elf

Auri

šŸŽøšŸŽ¶Metal StaršŸŽµšŸ„
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @garage boi , and welcome :) Iā€™m sorry you are struggling so much and about your attempts, but Iā€™m glad you are here with us. It is a good step towards recovery and I hope we can help you. There are truly wonderful and compassionate people here, and a lot of them would say they are ā€œawkwardā€ at conversations, so donā€™t worry about that, we get that. No one will hate you or judge you either. We are here to listen and to support you. Plus, you sound very nice and not awkward at all for now.

Metal? I suppose you donā€™t mean the material but the music genre, but I love both so I donā€™t mind anyway. What are your favourites?

Your family knows you signed up here? Do they know your username? I hope it wonā€™t refrain you from sharing with us. ;)

Do you want to talk about what you think may have caused you ptsd? Only if you wish. Or about how it makes you feel nowadays?

You are not a waste of our time, on the contrary, you can talk to us as much as you need, someone will always listen, and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll make some great friends here. On the forum, in chat, or you can also send PMs, my inbox is always open.
You donā€™t have to be alone, sweetie. Everyone needs some help in life at times. Sending hugs your way.

Last edited:
Hi @garage boi , and welcome :) Iā€™m sorry you are struggling so much and about your attempts, but Iā€™m glad you are here with us. It is a good step towards recovery and I hope we can help you. There are truly wonderful and compassionate people here, and a lot of them would say they are ā€œawkwardā€ at conversations, so donā€™t worry about that, we get that. No one will hate you or judge you either. We are here to listen and to support you. Plus, you sound very nice and not awkward at all for now.

Metal? I suppose you donā€™t mean the material but the music genre, but I love both so I donā€™t mind anyway. what are your favourites?

Your family knows you signed up here? Do they know your username? I hope it wonā€™t refrain you from sharing with us. ;)

Do you want to talk about what you think may have caused you ptsd? Only if you wish. Or about how it makes you feel nowadays?

You are not a waste of our time, on the contrary, you can talk to us as much as you need, someone will always listen, and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll make some great friends here. On the forum, in chat, or you can also send PMs, my inbox is always open.
You donā€™t have to be alone, sweetie. Everyone needs some help in life at times. Sending hugs your way.

i think the main cause of my ptsd would be the years of abuse done by my mother, and her attempts on my life from since i was inside the womb up until 2014 thank you for wasting your precious on me yet again, though, time you enjoy wasting isnt wasted time, i wont go too far into my past, but if its a one on one conversation then maybe i could share more with you, thanks for talking to me though, i really appreciate it? i think, pretty sure im just overthinking it though, thanks again sorry if i said thanks too many times.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
thanks for wasting precious seconds of your life to read about yours truly one and only
No one is "wasting" any time here. We all log on to hang out and talk with each other and once you register you become one of us so join in, hop right in with both feet. You fit in perfectly well as no one is an outsider here.

Auri

šŸŽøšŸŽ¶Metal StaršŸŽµšŸ„
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i think the main cause of my ptsd would be the years of abuse done by my mother, and her attempts on my life from since i was inside the womb up until 2014 thank you for wasting your precious on me yet again, though, time you enjoy wasting isnt wasted time, i wont go too far into my past, but if its a one on one conversation then maybe i could share more with you, thanks for talking to me though, i really appreciate it? i think, pretty sure im just overthinking it though, thanks again sorry if i said thanks too many times.
Oh, I'm sorry about that. It's ok, you can share only what feels good for you. I am happy to talk with you, I'm not wasting my time at all. And don't worry about saying thanks (or sorry) too much. ;) Anytime.

Innocent Forever

šŸ’šŸ„œšŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the SF family!
Not a waste of seconds at all, it's time well spent.

I hope you find what you're looking for here. Looking forward to seeing you around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00