Salvia trip = my dad in hell :(

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by TheWr0ngChild, Jan 8, 2008.

1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Please before you come on with the anti drugs stuff, salvia is legal here in England and I made the choice to do it, so I accept the consequences as 100% my choice. Ok, well in 1991 my dad died from cancer, I was only 5 and I don't think I knew at the time he was not coming back, I thought he had caught a plane to heaven and would be flying home at some point, I mean you try explaining death to a 5 year old. When I did salvia the other night I got the idea that my dad was in hell, I had done it before this time and it'd been all good, in fact one trip was with Janis Joplin :) Anyway, this particular trip was about the fact my dad was being kept in a part of hell called the "Bed Of Cats" which was a part of hell nobody knew about and it had not been documented in anr religous texts, now I never really beleived in all that heaven and hell stuff, I'm not religous myself, BUT this stuff made me question everything I have ever beleived in. The picture I got of this "Bed Of Cats" was of loads of cats bodies all entwined and evil "holders" watching over the captives kept there. The I got the idea I had to get high and stay high still I had gotten him out of hell :-/ I even typed "when my dad was dead" to my friend I was talking to on aim, and that souls kept in the bed of cats would one day "wake up".

Anyway this really upset me.

Over and out.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Your description reminded me of a painting by Hieronymus Bosch and wondered if maybe you had seen one of his descriptions of hell. Would explain why you had such a horrible trip. :unsure:

3. TheWr0ngChild

I don't think I have, may have done at some point, I dunno, still it would not explainthe "bed of cats" :blink:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well one of his more vivid paintings is of a mass of intertwined bodies..maybe you just replaced humans with cats:unsure: Do u have a cat? maybe that triggered it.
    Either way perhaps a good idea to avoid the Salvia for a bit.

5. TheWr0ngChild

Honestly I've done so much of this stuff in the last week I'm losing touch with reality :blink: