Salvia

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Angelo_91, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever experimented with Salvia?

I just did yesterday and the effect was so undescribable. At first when I inhaled, I began to lose myself into a world where I was trapped forever and I could not break free so I laid on a couch. I was so scared, I was sweating so much, and I was under the thought I was lying on the ground but really the whole time I was on the couch. I closed my eyes and I began to float into a new world of unlimited thoughts.

I felt all my anxieties throughout my life alleviated, i found my purpose when I was returning back into my normal life after the trip, I saw what I wanted. I began to understand the world in ways where I saw people and their reasons for waking up every morning, why they made decisions. It was so weird, I felt i finally knew how to express my inner self and I was no longer afraid. I was happy for once with myself and I appreciated the thoughts people form.

Sadly after about 4-5 hours after I slowly recognized my anxiety slowly creep back into every thought of mine.

Anyways I just wanted to know if anyone has tried Saliva? and how it has affected them

2. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

im happy you started a thread on it, as youve already heard my abreviated opinion on salvia in that other thread. i guess here would be a good place to get into it a little deeper.

i did quite a few drugs for a long time. im pretty familiar with everything outside of heroin, crack, and meth. long story short, i was burned out on a few drugs, and a few others were starting to damage my health badly. i decided to hit up my headshop for some of those herbal drugs that i spent so long making fun of.

i picked some up with a co worker of mine ( who was rolling on acid at the time, but only slightly) and we took blasts in the office of the shop i worked at. the stuff hits you like a ton of bricks. its an almost instant acid peak, only more powerful. in a manner of seconds, i was falling through the floor, and the room was turning to liquid

after a quick second blast, i felt as though there was nothing outside of the room i was in. there was only the infinite vacuum of space outside, and i was battling to keep the liquid room from opening up and losing me to the blackness. the peak only lasts between 10-20 mins, but youre pretty messed up for at least an hour afterwards.

i remember taking some into the ghetto when i was deep into the drug scene, and letting some of the drug dealers i hung out with try this stuff. ha, i remember getting laughed at when i told them i bought some store herb, and i wanted them to try it out. ill never forget the look on this one guys face when he took a monster blast, and immidiately lost his mind. he was terrified as he held onto his chair for dear life. he said he felt like he was falling backwards and couldnt stop.nothing like watching a ganster drug dealer almost in tears over something thats completely legal.

i watched a guy i worked with pull a blast over 1 gram of 30x, and completely crap/pee his pants while on the floor.

i tolerated it pretty well the first 3 or so times i did it, but the fourth time brought on a bad trip, and a severe panic attack. i havent touched the stuff since. everyone whos done shrooms or lsd knows that youre going to have a bad trip every few times you trip, but salvia is more powerful than any halucinagen ive ever used

overall, the good rolls can be amazing experiences, but a bad trip on salvia is so much worse than a bad trip on lsd that it makes me wonder how the hell its legal. it comes in several different extract potencies, so effects vary. in the end though, this stuff has the potential to be one of the most powerful halucinagens known to man, so its best to treat it as such. i went in thinking the stuff was a joke, and left wondering how legislators havent jumped all over this stuff.

3. Angelo_91

lol yea it is weird, I just remembered that feeling of a force pulling you, I too remember feeling myself being pulled down without myself choosing to. Also the effect only lasting within 10-15 minutes. It is some dangerous stuff when used uncarefully, I've read stories online where people have completely left their astral body and became one with the world of salvia, like voices were calling out to them to return back to the world.

However, I was doing research and shit on it, like on wikipedia. Salvia is actually a healing drug sort of like an anti-depressent, unlike marijuana which is a depressant.

some effects of it(from wiki):
    -Uncontrollable laughter
    -Past memories, such as revisiting places from childhood memory
    -Sensations of motion, or being pulled or twisted by forces
    -Visions of membranes, films and various two-dimensional surfaces
    -Merging with or becoming objects
    -Overlapping realities, such as the perception of being in several locations at once

It also emphasizes that salvia is not a party drug.

“ Salvia is not ‘fun’ in the way that alcohol or cannabis can be. If you try to party with salvia you probably will not have a good experience. Salvia is a consciousness-changing herb that can be used in a vision quest, or in a healing ritual. In the right setting, salvia makes it possible to see visions. It is an herb with a long tradition of sacred use. It is useful for deep meditation. It is best taken in a quiet, nearly dark room; either alone, or with one or two good friends present.”

I read stories where people have changed the course of their life completely from this drug, have found true reason like I have. 45% of users have had a better mood and insight of the world after using it.

Anyways I dont recommend this drug, what now_think_later has explained and the fact that if you have a sane mind, youre better off not fucking around with it lol.

4. smk

smk Well-Known Member

i had a pretty bad two trips, but yet i remember salvia fondly. i like the complete disassociation from reality, i would probably try it again.

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I have never heard of it before. I thought at first you guys were talking about saliva. You know...spit. lol

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I dunno.

I heard that stuff made some guy chop his willie off with branch clippers.

7. depressed-dad

depressed-dad Member

i have never tried this but have done a lot of lsd shrooms etc....somked weed for a very long time....once was out with friends and we were rollin had like three hits....had drank some and we were at friends parents shore home.....began to smoke some blunts and for some reason i began hearing strange voices and it always sounded if it were behind me....so i was constantly turning around looking over my shoulder to find these voices....it lasted for what seemed to be hours....when we left went home and began to seriously wig out was trying to rest and bring myself down but began to feel as if i were not breathing like i was choking on the air itself...it got so bad that i woke up my mother with the commotionand she rushed me to the ER and there they had shot me full of whatever and told here that the amount of lsd and weed in my system was the most that they had seen in a while...had found out later that the blunts we had smoked were dipped....someone had f'ed with us and it seriously put me over the edge.....

8. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Whenever I do stuff like Salvia or Weed, when I'm high and people say stuff like "Don't worry Alex, it'll be ok" or stuff, I have terrible flashbacks from when I overdosed and was in the ambulance... They kept telling me I'd be ok... It's awful.

First time I tried salvia, I'm not sure the extract, the friend packed a bowl in a pipe and I held it in as long as I could. Pretty much, all I had was uncontrollable laughter. I couldn't stop laughing. Standing felt weird, and the world felt like it was on a tilt.

No hallucinations. I've stopped all drug use since (Clean 4 months now). Although that was a pretty fun experience.

9. Lyse

Lyse Guest

Is the salvia you're talking about the same stuff that they sell in regular convenience stores, in the spice department? I've heard it is good for soups. :p I bought it just for the fun of having it once when I was grocery shopping, but I don't think me testing it would be a wise idea, except for in soups I guess. :p Some years ago I sometimes used to get altered reality panic attacks without the "aid" of anything... not even a lack of sleep. The altered realities looked the same as the regular world, except they weren't. What I've experienced is the worst anyone could ever experience, permanently. I know that may sound terrible of me to say but what I experienced was filled with such fear that I sometimes wonder why these experiences didn't kill me with a heart attack... I guess I must have a very healthy heart... or back then, at least; maybe it's become damaged by these experiences. I usually thought everything that existed in the whole universe and beyond was about to end due to humanity's greed, and I had been chosen to stop it, but it was impossible for me to understand how. I usually woke up with the attack and tried to convince myself it wasn't true while pushing my face into the pillow, but soon I realized I had to accept reality and try to come up with something to stop it. The problem was just that by looking at things and touching the floor, the existence of everything would end even faster. Some areas were especially bad and absolutely had to be avoided... they already had been taken over by this destructive force and moving into the areas would suck me into them like a black hole, killing me, and that would spell the end of everything. I also had to avoid being seen by others while doing what I had to do or it would be the end. I always instantly started feeling better when I realized I had to accept my mission... it usually started feeling better when I got out of bed. It must only have been once that I even had to leave my room, and by the time I saw my mother, that one time, and she me, I almost instantly got out of the attack. The first time I got this type of attack, however, I was only twelve and me and my family had just arrived to a vacation in another country. I thought I had to take my life by throwing myself off the balcony, or else the universe and everything would end. I didn't try to do that but I left the hotel room while my sister tried to stop me, but I pushed her away with monstrous force (I was weak, I might add). Outside of the hotel room the rails were extremely short and a person could easily fall over. I walked towards it and stood just beside it but didn't get to notice that I could take my life right there... it was far down to the floor. Hadn't my mother come at that very point to calm me down, I probably would've killed myself.

If anyone wants to try this sort of stuff, remember that anything could happen. If it goes bad it really could go beyond bad and you could end up dead or mutilated, or maybe you may end up raped or something. I really would strongly recommend against it unless you really are in a very safe environment with locked barricaded doors.

10. Angelo_91

Yea man fucking salvia. Ive seen a few of my friends with the uncontrollable laughter effect. And yea I know what you mean about the world tilting, it's sick. It is pretty fucking intense... you should try it off a bong and hold it in I got fucked into a whole new universe. But yeah, this was a pretty old topic, didnt expect anyone to revive it. Sweet tho. and yea I havent done salvia since my first post, just crazy stuff.

LYse- yea they sell salvia at convenience stores but the ones at convenience stores aren't as high in extract as the ones you get from like specificated drug stores (like ones where u can buy bongs,pipes etc). I've tried convenience store ones, they suck compared to the one I got from a place called 'peace pipes'. btw nice story that's pretty fucked.

11. Jaybee

Jaybee Member

Did it. Hate it. Never again. I rather smoke weed.

12. endlessskies58

endlessskies58 Well-Known Member

salvia literally took me to another dimension where i was a cup and i could talk to the other cups and we were worried about the humans coming back.

i also sweat way too much and was terrified once i started realizing that there were two realities i was jumping between. problem is its the scariest thing to think your reality is one thing when it is in fact not. kind of like 'the matrix'.

i also felt like i was melding with other things and i couldn't stop spinning... if i'd close my eyes (though i didn't know i had eyes... hell, i didn't even know i was a person...) i'd see moving legos...

it was enlightening though.

if you take a small amount of it you do get the hot feeling and you begin to feel like you're being stretched like a rubber band

13. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I've done it loads of times, and although it was weird, it us fun lol. The first time I did it I sort of forgot I was 22 & 'went back' to when I was like 5 & heard my mum having a go at me for being slow, telling me we would be late, lol. The other times I did it it was pretty focused around these alien worlds inhabited by tiny men & massive machine/plants. Like the plants were green & leafy but instead of being made of natural matter they had metal roots & skeletons. The people lived up these trees as at the bottom was too dark, the trees were so huge that to get any light from the 3 suns (yes, THREE friggin suns) you had to live up & on the top of them.

Then one time I went back to 1963 & had tea with Janis Joplin in her 'Orange Room'.

Fun times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.