Sam <3 (my best friend and pet)

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by byebyebeautiful, May 21, 2011.

1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

2 years today he was put down, two years today was my last suicide attempt which I have no idea how it failed. Not a good day. :(

2. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

awww...

really sorry

we are here for you

3. byebyebeautiful

Thanks Masked.
    I'll survive, I hope, busy today, well providing my friends bother to actually contact me grr!
    Why are pets always the ones that hurt the most when they pass?

4. the masked depressant

i can't anser that, i really have no idea.

but for me, pets are like a brother or a sister... part of the family. andm ore understanding than a human could ever be

i think we get so attached to there love and the fact that they are always there for us- it's harder when they go, if you understand me

5. byebyebeautiful

I fully agree with you there. I cant believe its been two years. :(

6. the masked depressant

awww.. it's okay.

i'm sure he's in a better place hey. no more suffering.

i'm sure you did all you could to help, too

7. byebyebeautiful

I didn't even know he was being put down, I left for college in the morning, he was ok had fallen in the pond, so I gave him some skittles then left for college, I got back and he was burried in the back garden </3
    I'm booked in for a tattoo on Tuesday, getting a dog paw and his name, not sure where yet but I'll figure it out.

8. the masked depressant

what a shock for you, not knowing anything

i thinnk you have a good idea then, at least you'll be reminded of him..

9. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I've lost dear pets before too; it's so hard to deal with. One of them had cancer and the other just went in for a routine operation to be spayed and died a few days later. It's absolutely horrible and I know exactly how you feel. I still remember the dates they died too and will never forget them.

I hope you get through today okay. :hug:

10. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

I lost my family dog about two years ago. He was old and passed away some time during the night. I still haven't forgotten him. Just recently, I lost my best friend... a dog, too. Her death was unexpected and shocked us all. I still haven't quite "gotten over" either one. You never really do. But I have found at least some comfort in remembering the good times. I, too, hope you get through today okay. :hug:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry for your loss :(