• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Sam <3 (my best friend and pet)

Thanks Masked.
I'll survive, I hope, busy today, well providing my friends bother to actually contact me grr!
Why are pets always the ones that hurt the most when they pass?

Thanks Masked.
I'll survive, I hope, busy today, well providing my friends bother to actually contact me grr!
Why are pets always the ones that hurt the most when they pass?

i can't anser that, i really have no idea.

but for me, pets are like a brother or a sister... part of the family. andm ore understanding than a human could ever be

i think we get so attached to there love and the fact that they are always there for us- it's harder when they go, if you understand me

I didn't even know he was being put down, I left for college in the morning, he was ok had fallen in the pond, so I gave him some skittles then left for college, I got back and he was burried in the back garden </3
I'm booked in for a tattoo on Tuesday, getting a dog paw and his name, not sure where yet but I'll figure it out.

I didn't even know he was being put down, I left for college in the morning, he was ok had fallen in the pond, so I gave him some skittles then left for college, I got back and he was burried in the back garden </3
I'm booked in for a tattoo on Tuesday, getting a dog paw and his name, not sure where yet but I'll figure it out.

what a shock for you, not knowing anything

i thinnk you have a good idea then, at least you'll be reminded of him..

Avarice

I've lost dear pets before too; it's so hard to deal with. One of them had cancer and the other just went in for a routine operation to be spayed and died a few days later. It's absolutely horrible and I know exactly how you feel. I still remember the dates they died too and will never forget them.

I hope you get through today okay. :hug:

Growing Pains

I lost my family dog about two years ago. He was old and passed away some time during the night. I still haven't forgotten him. Just recently, I lost my best friend... a dog, too. Her death was unexpected and shocked us all. I still haven't quite "gotten over" either one. You never really do. But I have found at least some comfort in remembering the good times. I, too, hope you get through today okay. :hug:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00