same as last year

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Wastingecho, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

self-appraisal time at work again

totally blanked on what to put in - was basically told to lie and say how super I was

hands shook the whole time I was typing - 30 years of system design and programming expertise an now I have to tell them how good a bug-catcher I am

need a place to scream or i'm going to snap but I can't behave differently or my daughter will know i'm not right

nowhere to go - more family coming tomorrow so there goes any dream of a private moment

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Self appraisals are bull shit, you have my upmost sympathy I am sorry :( like you said just literally say how good you are I dubt it's a lie,play the game (as I put it) and it will soon be over...until next year.

Just sorry I don't have many words of comfort, I hope you get a private moment to yourself soon :(
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

get someone to write it for you that is what idid ok get someone that cares about you to write it for you and submit it hugs
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: hope you are okay, try and stay calm..give your daughter a hug and play with her (assuming she's a child), that might help you feel better.
  5. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

no one can write it but me - electronic - have to log in and fill out the forms and it's all so fucking stupid and why can't I just bullshit it like everyone else why can I only see how useless I am how unwanted unneeded I am why can't I go to sleep and not wake up