same bullshit different day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by killtomorrow, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killtomorrow

killtomorrow Well-Known Member

right now im feeling the urge to seriously slam somebodys head up against the wall i am soo pissed.
    I HATE MY LIFE!!!im tired of sitting at this fucking computer all day everyday with not even one phone call..
    im tired of being alone! i want a friend

how many fucking years does this shit have to go on till i really cant take anymore?!?!?!
    :(

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I hate my life too and don't have any friends. I don't like phone calls though cause I'm not a good conversationalist.

3. killtomorrow

yeah i dont like talkin on the phone either but still it would be nice to be thought about occasionally by somebody

4. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I know what you mean. I never try to contact anybody though so I can't really blame anybody for not contacting me.

5. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Same here, I'm also in a real bad rut with having no friends, girlfriend, doing anything interesting, just wasting time on the computer like I've done for years now and making no progress so I am far behind other 22 year olds.

You have to make effort of course to get friends and everything for a "normal" life but its hard when you have depression, little motivation, you've been stuck in the same cycle for such a long time and it feels really hard to break out of it. :sad:

6. passer

passer Active Member

I have the same kind of problems, only in the weekends I go out , I haven't had a serious relationship like ever and I'm so in love with this one girl but she doesn't feel any attraction to me cuz I'm ugly, I'm untalented , I suck at school, can't find vacation work, Am a worthless friend and i don't even trust my closest friends, I'm always rude to my parents. Just yesterday i bailed out of a party cuz that girl was flirting with one of my close friends i never felt the way i felt there i was running in the street crying i walked 10 miles to my home and just again today on msn she said that us is never going to happen, i'm just wondering why god is punishing me this much i was a nice person before i started feeling this way , i never did anyone harm and i always protected the weaker persons when they were in trouble , oh well why would anybody care anyway.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mandy,

I know what you mean...I rarely even turn on my phone anymore because there's no point, no one wants to talk to me.

Like Rahul has already said, you need to make an effort too..get out there and meet some new people, isolating yourself away from the world will just make you even more depressed and lonely. :hug:

btw, welcome to sf.

8. killtomorrow

i have social anxiety disorder.
    i blush real bad,tremble and i Stutter.
    its not that i try to avoid social situations,its that nobody wants me around.
    i have made soo many attempts to make friends but it doesnt seem possible,
    and from that day on i regret talking period because im a fucking idiot.
    im too different and fucked up to be accepted by the average person.

9. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Hahaha, its funny I say it but I don't follow my own advice. At least not yet anyways..... :unsure:

10. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

i gave up on making friends and getting a girlfriend some time ago....i just understand and acept it now...im not a "normal average" person im just different

11. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are so alone, killtommorow, and everyone else here. I am also a very strange person, with no friends or family that care. I think we should all start a chat room on a certain day and time and just talk to each other. Maybe we can exchange screen names?

12. killtomorrow

that would be awesome :)

13. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Same here, this is the worse period in my life. I don't know what am i suppose to do and where my life is going. I've totally lost control over my life,just sitting in front of computer for all day. I hate isolation but on the other site i hate to talk with most of the people even with my family members,i just hate the world order and sistem of living and people who accept it and became greedy over material things...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.