Same feeling is always there

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

No matter what I've done it always comes back to the same feeling. I've tried the thinking, I've tried the therapy, I've tried the medication. It always comes back to the same.

I'm angry at everything. I hate myself so much and I'm tired of dealing with other people just to disappoint them and piss them off.

I need to figure out a way to make sure it works this time.

I can't change the world but the part of me that knows that the world isn't right and doesn't want to let it be that way, can't be changed either.

I'll never be fixed enough to be with someone else, and I can't be alone anymore.

I just can't do: looking, living and feeling the way I do, for another 40 to 50 years

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I can't change the world but the part of me that knows that the world isn't right and doesn't want to let it be that way, can't be changed either.

Yes it can be changed really with cognitive therapy our distorted thoughts about the world about our thoughts can be changed to more positive thougths.
    I hope you can try different types of therapies maybe a new therapist with a different outlook things can be changed if there is an open mind take care.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Here if you want to talk. You don't have to go through this alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.