Same old, same old...

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by Samudaya, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samudaya

Samudaya New Member

So. Okay. Earlier this year I ran away from an abusive home. Years of beating, abuse, gone. And me, terrified of men. But (oh, yes, cliche hollywood) I met this seemingly great guy. Treated me like an know. Last weekend I found out about the others he'd been seeing, how much he lied to me, and things just kinda fell apart there. After he tried to throttle me to death.

And he's out of jail. And I'm getting all kinds of promises again. That I can't believe. But I want to. And yes, he's really all I have. Isn't that sad? I'm terrified of being alone. I know I'd be better off. Who needs this shit right? Mostly I'm just afraid. I have a history of depression, mental illnesses. Cutting. Substance abuse. I'm going to freak out.

Views? Experiences? Advice? Thanks.
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Ahhh yes. I *did* have an abusive home... but things are kinda looking up again, BUT I'm still not awful trusting of guys in real life. Personally, I wouldnt believe him though... there's always someone out there for ya anyways. stay strong. :hug:

3. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

awww im sorry to hear that hun -
    i was in an abusive relationship and just hoped n hoped it stopped but it appears that if they do it once they are goin to keep doin it untill you aint there

they y im on here - but i aint there nomore - i aint here cos i was hit n kicked - im here cos i miss the person that n kicked me but i didnt deserve to b hit n kicked so im lost with out her but im not gettin bruises nomore - just hope i get over her before i do sumot stupid - think thats y im still online at 11pm cos my feelins run wild when i try to sleep

(where is judecca)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.