sanity score

Status
Not open for further replies.

amicrazy

have any of you every taken sanity score (sanityscore.com)? what do you think of the results, accurate? do they match your official diagnosis? i've never been to a shrink so i have no basis of comparison, but it seems to be right on.

LenaLunacy

I just took it and it does seem to be pretty accurate. I might even print the results out to show to a doctor when i eventually get round to goin.

Ignored

Staff Alumni
I think this is BS... either that or I'm a bigger freak than I realised as it said I have 11 areas of serious concern, including phobias, ocd and DID!!! :dry: I don't think so!

JohnADreams

115 for me.

Seems quite accurate for me. Poor coping skills, anxiety, very low self esteem and a fair few borderline personality traits.

Nyu

wow...im really fucked up then...

-depression
-life events
-general coping
-anxiety
-phobias
-self esteem
-eating disorders
-schizophrenia
-dissociation
-mania and bipolar disorder
-relationship issues
-technology issues
-obsessions and compulsions
-ptsd
-borderline traits

Anime-Zodiac

I wouldn't take this test seriously. Some of it is based on the main-stream. For example, how long you stay on the internet. The duration of which you stay browsing on the internet doesn't effect your mentality or your sanity.

amicrazy

the time on the internet doesn't affect your sanity, but it could be that maybe someone spending a lot of time on the internet could be a symptom of something else

LenaLunacy

It was interesting though. I have a friend who is a therapist. And, not often but sometimes, i'll talk to hiim. And he reckons i suffer from schizophrenia. But the test said i dont. Think i'm more inclined to believe the therapist on that score.

^ I agree, I don't like how that test is scored. People with multiple minor problems can have much higher scores than people with a few serious problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00