Sarah - 6 Months Tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sa Palomera, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Tomorrow it'll be six months since you ended your life. I still miss you just as much as then, if not more.

I remember how when I first found out I couldn't talk to anyone about it. I hated that. So I texted Chrissy. You remember her, right. You spoke to her boyfriend the night I was in hospital.
    Sarah, I miss the days, or well, the nights, when we'd just chat all night.

You are in my heart still, and you'll always be. I hope you're at a happier place now. You chose to do this and though it has hurt many of us, you felt this was the right thing to do for you. At least you're no longer in pain. :sad:

Thank you for being the friend you always were, you were a right life-saver. Thank you for everything.

I love you.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I've been thinking about her a lot recently actually :sad: I miss her a lot :cry: but your right ..... shes in a better place now. She was a wonderful girl and i miss her like hell. Know that your not alone.

Maybe doing something to remember her by? I know it helped me a lot, kinda crap since i can't see what we did anymore but it does help.

R.I.P darling, i miss you x

3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

*hugs both Ester and Vikki very tight*

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

She was the only person on here, when I was on here before, who really made an effort with me, the only one who wanted to know me for me, not as a support. She was an amazing girl, and it's a severe loss to this world. I do hope that she is in a better place though, I really do. I hope she is free.

Look after yourself everyone.

x

5. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

i miss our endless talks about eastenders...
    and sarah est and myself in a room on sf
    sarah had such a gentle soul

Scum wb ,hope u rememeber me how are u

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I remember us in a room in chat, Sarah. That was so confusing for me. I never knew who to call what, you both being Sarah's and all :rolleyes: :smile:

:grouphug:

Hugs to everyone missing Sarah.

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

R.I.P hunni

8. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

lol est, smile up at her, i do often :)

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know she is in the thoughts of many. :hug: