Sarah and Gabrielle (2008)

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sa Palomera, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

2 members of Suicide Forum, 2 of my closest online friends...

Next month, September 8th, it'll be 2 years ago that Sarah passed away.
    I was looking at some of her pictures (I have a few on my computer) and just to all teary eyed and stuff. I miss her :sad: I actually still have her number in my phone list and the address of the hospital she stayed at is still in my address book.
    bought a new address book yesterday though, and I will not write the address down in this new one. It's time to start deleting those things. I can't delete her phone number yet though, one thing at a time eh.
    I love you, Sarah. Thank you for everything you did for me.

November 20th, it'll be 2 years ago that Gabe passed away.
    We didn't really get close until the summer before she died, unfortunately but boy, was that woman some good fun! I remember her asking me if she could ring me. I was all dead shy and all, did give her my number but told her I needed a bit of time as I was shy. Few hours later my phone rang, unknown number, so I answer. Was it her! She rang me a few times, we'd be on the phone for like half an hour if not longer then. She was such a warm and loving woman. And a bloody talented poet.
    Gabe, thank you for all the laughs and joy you gave me. I hope you're at peace now.
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

3. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

I guess good people always leave this cruel world sooner. I don't blame them.
    I hope they are in a better place now.

4. Sa Palomera

:arms: i love you, sarah-louise
    i love you, gabrielle.

Miss you both so much..
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:hug: Est

Was thinking of Sarah the other day too when i came across her number in my other phone. Miss her loads.

Here if you wanna chat x
  6. Sa Palomera

It's been 2 years now, since Sarah passed away. I miss her :cry:
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:arms: :console:
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:hug: Est
  9. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

how did they die?
  10. Sa Palomera

I don't know why, but I'm having the worst night, crying spells over both Gabe and Sarah.

I'm in a bit of a situation for which I could've really used Gabe's advice, she'd give some twist to the story, and I would just kinda be pushed in the right direction.
    As for Sarah, I don't know why, I just really miss her, next month it'll be 4 years ago that she saved my life, can't believe how long ago that was!

Ahhh, ffs, I feel shit.

Feels like I'm only now get angry at them for ending their lives, don't think I've ever really been angry, just understanding. I'm done understanding it. I mean I understand, but I don't understand. DO I make sense, probably not.
    They had no right! Leaving so many people that loved them behind, it's not bloody fair!

I miss them.
  11. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry love. I know how it feels. I wish i could be there for you.

I love you.
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

It's such a tragic and sad way to go and leaves such a never ending grief
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It can be very difficult to process through grief . There is no set time limit as to how long it takes, and even if all the steps of the grieving process have been gone through it doesn't mean the sadness won't creep back occasionally. It is okay to be angry and sad. Let yourself feel these emotions and work through them. I miss these ladies, too. :hug:
  14. Sa Palomera

2 days ago it was 3 years ago that Sarah killed herself. Though I still find it hard to wrap my head around, it has gotten easier, in general it hurts less, although I know I'll always miss her and she will always be in my heart. She was a good person, always saw the best in people and she was warm and welcoming. She was definitely one of the most kindhearted people I've known.

She deserves to be remembered, and I will make sure she won't be forgotten.

Love you, Sarah.
  15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member